This is an essay type assignment which you are required to demonstrate a skill in critically assessing ideas in management learning and their relevance to contemporary organisational life based on a question selected below.
The word count for this essay is 2,200 words.
Question: ” With reference to the literature, critically consider recent themes and trends in MD/LD and assess with evidence and reasoned argument how developing managers may evolve in the future.”
Please strictly follow the assignment brief where I have specfically put together a guidance tool to be used when you are completing this Essay. Please only use Harvard Referencing ONLY.
Please adhere to the word count and follow the assignment brief
IT risk management relies on end-user and administrative compliance with the rules, regulations, and polices set up as a means of protecting information assets within the environment. Comprehension of the consequences and rewards of policy adherence is necessary if security professionals are expected to implement security, and risk management strategies that rely on the strength of policy management and distribution.
In a 1050- to 1,450-word paper, evaluate the implications of Internet use (including, but not limited to, basic web presence, online shopping, vendor unique portals, vendor specific portals, “IOT,” social media, and/or VPN use) within a SMB (small to medium-sized business), as well as data protection for intellectual property. Make sure to address third-party vendors, cloud technology, and technology trends. (SEPARATE the essay into sections and sub-sections to help clearly see the asked information according to APA 6th edition.)
Section 1: (separate this into several subsections) Comprehensively evaluate the implications of Internet use within a small to medium-sized business (SMB) and data protection for intellectual property; ensure information and justifications are accurate and appropriate.
Section 2: (separate this into several subsections) Thoughtfully examine the impact that third-party vendors, cloud technology, and technology trends have on SMB with extensive details and examples.
———————————————————————– EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE STARTING 1. Solid academic writing is expected. 2. Proper formatting including sources, in-text citations and overall report structure (follow APA 6th edition). 3. Use a MINIMUM of 6 academic and current sources (properly cite references including a retrieved from URL). 4. Sources are academic, comprehensive, current, and/or relevant. Quoted material and paraphrasing expertly support, extend, and inform ideas but do not substitute for the writer’s own idea development. Sources are well synthesized to support major points. 5. Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative. 6. Use a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope. 7. SEPARATE the essay information into sections and sub-sections to help clearly see the asked information according to APA 6th edition.
Explain and apply the specialist techniques related to cost and management accounting and to apply the decision making techniques to enhance performance management when dealing with “risk and uncertainty”
1. Introduce your paper to show understanding in the different application of costing techniques comparing between Traditional costing method and Activity Based Costing method for a manufacturer or a service provider.
2. Evaluate the decisions that could be derived from the costing technique used in order to achieve the mission/vision of a company.
3. Evaluate different decision making techniques such as: Make or Buy; Shutdown Problems; and Decision Tree in terms of when to use it and why companies use it in order to enhance performance management when dealing with risk and uncertainty.
This assignment should be in the form of a business report explaining the types of costing techniques applied in the real world and evaluating those techniques while discussing the benefits of using them towards achieving good performance for the company. Candidates are encouraged to use relevant examples from real case studies (where appropriate) in order to avoid any ambiguities in their answers.
1) Atrill, P., & McLaney, E. (2013). Accounting & Finance for Non-specialists.Harlow, England: Pearson Education Limited. 2) Bright, J., Davies, R. E., Downes, C. A., & Sweeting, R. C. (1992). The deployment of costing techniques and practices: a UK study. Management accounting research, 3(3), 201-211.3 3) Emblemsvåg, J. (2003). Life-cycle costing: using activity-based costing and Monte Carlo methods to manage future costs and risks. John wiley & sons. 4) Kaplan Publishing UK. (2012). ACCA F5- Performance Management, Berkshire, UK: Author. 5) Lebas, M. J. (1995). Performance measurement and performance management. International journal of production economics, 41(1-3), 23-35. 6) Turney, P. B. (1992). Activity based costing. Management Accounting Handbook(4 th Edition), edited by C. Drury, Butterworth-Heinemann and CIMA
choose an industry (preferably retail or health care but can be anything) and choose 5-6 key technologies (ai, blockchain, VR/AR, etc) and frame the paper on how are these technologies being used, giving some examples. this structure should help In having a narrative. please follow the structure recommended on the assessment brief.
This assignment requires you to research a topic pertaining to contemporary digital issues facing organisations, by addressing the following:
• Justification and rationale of the chosen topic. (5%)
• Comprehensive review of the evolution and current state of these contemporary digital issues in relation to your topic. (15%)
• Critical evaluation on the challenges and opportunities of these contemporary digital issues. (20%)
• Critical analysis and discussion of these contemporary digital issues affecting business organisations. (25%)
• Identify digital tactics and strategies undertaken by business organisation to address the issues. (20%)
• Conclusion and recommendations for business organisations. (10%)
• Future direction of these contemporary digital issues. (5%)
Your research must be based on a critical analysis of your chosen topic against a framework which is a distillation of the critical elements you have synthesised from your review of relevant literature and empirical evidence. You are expected to provide convincing evidence derived from secondary sources in your review, analysis and discussion.
Your chosen topic must be approved by your seminar tutor to confirm the topic is pertaining to contemporary digital issues.
You must use wide range of references, including academic and up-to-date references as the research is dealing with contemporary digital issues. Reference style must follow Harvard Reference Systems, e.g. EJIS style (European Journal of Information Systems).
The report should be word-processed, the length of your critique should be between 3000- 4000 words. Please state the number of words using Word Count function at the end of your report.
You should ONLY submit your assignment using Blackboard’s turnitin link. Please follow the instructions provided in BREO’s “Assessment” folder. Your work will NOT be assessed if you failed to submit a copy online.
Note: A viva voce will be held for all students in Week 11 and 12 of Spring term. You must be able to answer a series of questions in relation to your report. This will take about 10-15 minutes. Failing to attend the viva will result a consequence of failure as the authenticity of the work will be in question.
Marking Criteria – Assessment 2 Individual Report (70%)
Your assignment will be marked with the following marking criteria and the common assessment scale in Section 5.3.
Marking Criteria Marks
Justification and rationale of the chosen topic. (5%)
• Outline the chosen topic with a clear context
• Clear rationale with sound justification 5 4 3 2 1 0
Comprehensive review of the evolution and current state of these contemporary digital issues in relation to your topic. (15%)
• Thorough review on the evolution and development of the issues
• Solid understanding of relevant concepts and theories related to the topic and related issues 15 12 9 6 3 0
Critical evaluation on the challenges and opportunities of these contemporary digital issues. (20%)
• Critical and in-depth knowledge of the issues
• Good breadth of understanding of the challenges and opportunities
• Highlight relevant ethical and contentious issues 20 16 12 8 4 0
Critical analysis and discussion of these contemporary digital issues affecting business organisations. (25%)
• Relevant examples with concrete and up-to-date evidence from empirical sources
• Identification of trends and/or contradictions among the examples
• Substantive references to support your analysis and discussion 25 20 15 10 5 0
Identify digital tactics and strategies undertaken by business organisation to address the issues. (20%)
• Sound understanding of digital tactics and strategies
• Awareness of relevant technological tools and solutions
• Evidence from empirical resources 20 16 12 8 4 0
Conclusion and recommendations for business organisations. (10%)
• Clear summary and conclusion
• Quality and justification of recommendations 10 8 6 4 2 0
Future direction of these contemporary digital issues. (5%)
• Prediction of future direction of these contemporary digital issues
• Implications on organisations and society 5 4 3 2 1 0
Minimum of 500 words required and one extra page with a table.
How did that CBPR partnership and its associated research/intervention/project/work address each of the five equity dimensions in uploaded file titled “Ward 2018”. If the partnership did not address a dimension state why you think it did not.
focus on addressing: equity in partnership processes; health equity; capacity and ability of communities facing health inequities to engage in future partnerships and decision-making; shift in power benefiting communities facing inequities; reductions in health inequities and inequities in the social and environmental determinants of health.
Using the same article answer the following questions. Create a 2×2 table. Label the top of the table, “Internal” and “External”. Label the side of the table, “Participatory” and “Non-participatory”. (see file uploaded titled “2X2 Sample Table)
Use this 2×2 table as a decision matrix to help you decide what kind of evaluation you would conduct for this study. Address the following: List the pros and cons for each kind of evaluation; Articulate why you chose the kind of evaluation that you did
These are the instructions for the actual essay: Length: 2,500 words Write an essay using the MLA guidelines for formatting and referencing your sources. As part of developing your own ideas, this essay asks you to research your text or topic, identify a variety of resources, discern which sources are legitimate and authoritative, mobilize secondary works to enrich your own reading, and to acknowledge such sources appropriately. Your final paper should cite at least three secondary sources to support, contextualize, or counterpoint your argument. The essay asks you to develop and refine your thinking about literary texts, constructing an engaging and focused thesis, garnering evidence in support of that proposition, and pursuing a logical and cogent line of argumentation that takes into account such elements as character, plot, setting, point of view, style, word choice, figurative language, symbolism, themes, imagery, and generic features, where appropriate. This will allow you to build on the skills in argumentation and analysis you practiced in the passage analysis exercise. Do not writer on the same work you considered in your first essay or second passage analysis. Research Requirement 1. Unlike the first essay assignment, this assignment requires you to expand your range of reference and garner evidence from both your primary sources (the literary texts under analysis) and secondary sources (literary criticism, reference texts, historical sources, etc.). This will help you develop and cultivate essential skills in research, argument and documentation. You must integrate at least three secondary sources into your discussion. Remember that these sources are a supplement to your own ideas: the substance of your paper will be your own interpretation. The Library Module on our course OWL page will be an invaluable resource in the research process. Once you have decided on your topic, you will… 2. Develop a research strategy: identify appropriate databases, search terms, and human resources a. Identify secondary resources relevant to your topic b. Locate secondary sources in books, journals, on-line, etc. c. Evaluate sources: use the “CRAAP test” • Are they current? • Are they relevant? • Are they authoritative? • Are they accurate? 3. What is their purpose and objectivity? 4. Position your argument in relation to critical work already done 5. Deploy sources to support or contrast or stimulate your discussion 6. Acknowledge works you have consulted both in your text and in a Works Cited list at the end of your paper, using the MLA Style, which is the standard style guide in our discipline.
Research Paper Requirements: The research paper shall be 5 pages, double-spaced, 1-inch margins, fully justified, APA style. Topic is to be an emerging or new technology of some kind, such as HDTV, and how management overcame the problems to bring it to market. This paper should concentrate on the ‘innovation management’ aspect of the technology development . You may use the same topic for both, but the papers’ emphasis will be different.
Type of serviceAcademic paper writing
Type of assignmentResearch Paper
Pages / words5 / 1375
Number of sources3
Academic levelJunior (College 3rd year)
Language styleUS English
Intro Discuss the types of positions that you think will be most impacted by non-traditional work arrangements. Using the five types of contract human capital noted in table 2.4, briefly discuss the anticipated impact to business. To the individual? What is your assessment of the future of talent management related to these 5 types? COnclusion 3 references, one reference will be the text book Practices for Engaging the 21st Century Workforce Challenges of Talent Management in a Changing Workplace William G. Castellano, Ph.D.
Type of service:Academic paper writing Type of assignment:Essay Subject:Business Pages / words:4 / 1100 Number of sources:3 Academic level:Junior (College 3rd year) Paper format:APA Line spacing:Double Language style:US English
A crisis is often the moment when the organization turns to the Public Relations professional for advice and guidance about how to proceed. At this point in the semester, I’m hopeful that the text’s general guidelines for crisis management were not a surprise to you! Even though crisis management might be the moment for PR to shine, the skills and principles essential to good crisis management are exactly the same ones that underly all good public relations practice.
So for discussion this week, I’m going to assume you already know these basics. I have three questions:
1. (most serious question) The text presents the case of Dr. Walter Palmer. If you worked in PR, would you take his case? Why or why not?
2. (less serious question) Just about every organization is deciding what/how to communicate to their stakeholders during the coronavirus crisis. If you’re anything like me, you’ve gotten email over the past week from any company you’ve ever done business with, talking about what they’re doing. Some make sense (for example, the airlines where I have membership programs have written about changes to schedules and policies) but others are a bit silly. What’s the strangest/silliest communication you’ve received about coronavirus?
3. (just for fun) Nominate the best song about crisis management you can think of