below i will list titles of questions
-Healthcare Post World War II
— Comparison of the U.S. Healthcare System to Other Developed Countries’ Systems
-Healthcare Providers and Facilities
Draft required4 pages + well-structured + cited referencesDescription
Choose 5 of the topic on the portfolio handout to write about. you must write about literatue review.(min 5 page APA style)
Possible topics (just suggestions) can be:
of infant social interactions of socialability
associated with infant diets
production differences between men and women during pregnancy
in old age
examination of infant human versus other primates
orientation during adolescence/early adulthood
influences on adolescent behaviors
of social-relationships in old-age
are just a few ideas – there are literally hundreds of other appropriate
a relevant and concise summary of the selected MAJOR disease process
(Maximum 250 words).
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a term refer to 2 types of
airway obstruction disease, emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Etiology or risk factor: smoking is a major etiology. Also, exposure to air
lung loss its elasticity, plus alveolar walls and capillary bed destruction. Proteases
enzyme (protein digestive enzyme) breakdown elastin in the lung. Inflammatory
cells move into the lung when stimulated by smoke or irritants increasing
elastase (elastin digestive enzyme) as well as other protases.
bronchitis; inflammation and obstruction of airway. Hypersecretion of mucus in
the large airways leading to overproduction of sputum.
The Health Care organization that you will research is: Optum360, LLC
Research your chosen case “Optum360, LLC” to determine how the organization’s IT department operates, how it is structured, and how PHI is moved around the organization for stakeholders’ use. Revisit guidelines on conducting research, if needed. Next, review the materials in the links below to define and describe a hospital’s information system infrastructure.
It is important to understand the organization’s workflow processes—how they move patient information to the business units that need to process and manage that information, from billing to physician care. All these organizations employ hardware and software within their information systems. It is critical to understand these components, termed a “typology,” and how the components are connected so that appropriate security is put in place to protect sensitive information.
Your research should provide examples of how an information system is connected to cybersecurity components, like firewalls in the information system and network. Be sure you understand the benefits and weaknesses of your case’s network topology.
Your definition of the organization’s typology should include a high-level description of information systems hardware and software components and their interactions. Take time to read the resources that I will provide you. They will help you construct your definition.
1. Describe the organization and structure. The structure will include the different business units and their functions. You may use an organizational chart to provide this information.
2. Define information security needs to protect mission-critical systems. Choose one or more mission-critical systems of the health care organization. Define the information protection needs for the organization’s mission-critical protected health information (PHI). This information is stored in database medical records for doctors, nurses, and insurance claims billing systems, which are used to fulfill the organization’s information needs.
3. Define the workflows and processes for the high-level information systems that you have just identified. Workflows and processes for health care organizations define how the organization gets its work done.
4. Describe how the typology fulfills the needs of the health care organization. You may supply this information as a diagram with inputs, outputs, and technologies to define workflows and processes for the high-level information systems.
Using the six peer-reviewed literature articles from your annotated bibliography, compose an integrated review that focuses on a clinical issue of interest. Ensure that the topic of this integrated review is viewed from the perspective of a healthcare professional who is looking to validate the need for program evaluation at your hospital, even if your annotated bibliography was not this focused.
that you are a case manager in Lake County, CA in a jail working with both
males and females clients, with children and families, who have been
incarcerated for at least five years. For the purpose of this assignment you
may assume that many of the clients may need assistance with substance abuse,
mental health, transportation, employment, and family services, among others.
Work together with your coworkers (classmates) to create a community service
delivery plan to serve your clients’ needs so that they are prepared to be
self-sufficient upon release.
your primary post, respond to the following questions:
at least three specific needs and services that your clients have as they
prepare to leave jail and transition back into the community. Take into
consideration the demographics of the area and the needs of this population.
research to locate names of at least three appropriate community resources
(agencies, programs and services) that will serve the needs of your clients.
(You may need to locate resources in surrounding areas, online, or develop a
task force or focus group to develop new services and programs if they don’t
already exist in the community).
how clients will access these services. (You can be creative—human service
professionals are always trading services with each other.)
It is an essay/literature review, so alot of articles need to be compared.
for the main body, clinical trails, in vitro and in vivo must be included to support any sort of evidence.
‘The prescriptive nature of Community Treatment Orders (CTOs) has led to debate about the coercive nature of this legislative development. This debate helps to show the interface between ethics and the law in mental health practice: On what basis is it just to lawfully deprive a person of freedom(s) in Australia?’
1) Please ensure your essay has an introduction that explains the purpose and how it is organised.
2) A strong conclusion that summarizes the main arguments discussed.
3) Need to demonstrate a critical analysis of theoretical, legal, policy and ethical frameworks for interpersonal mental health practice and evidenced based interventions for mental health and well being.
3) Need to highlight critical synthesis of evidenced based practice interventions for common mental health presentations
4) Need to demonstrate an understanding of the impact of health breakdown, the psychosocial dimensions of the ill ess experience and how this effevts Josh, the family and others.
Discuss this question taking into account: Case Study 1: Josh (See attached file about Josh & the community background profile) Please refer to uploaded file.
Write an essay on the causes and effects of insomnia. Include some research with 2-3 creditable secondary sources. Works cited page and citations need to be included. The Thesis should answer the question “so what?” DO NOT use the words “you” or “i”.
Type of service: Writing from scratch
Pages / words:7 / 1925
Number of sources:6
Writing style: MLA
Draft required5 pages + well-structured + cited referencesDescription
Summative assessment –
The summative assessment is a 6000 word evidence based nursing practice dissertation presented in report format.
-Define an issue or problem in practice to beexplored
-Provide a background rationale
-Format a searchable evidence-based practice question
-Show evidence of their structured search of the literature
-Highlight the findings
-Discuss future implications for evidence based nursing practice