***please looking carefully for all directions***
Research the New Jersey v. T.L.O case and develop a summary or brief of the case. Use at least three additional sources with the Essex textbook “School Law and the Public Schools
A Practical Guide for Educational Leaders
Nathan L. Essex” for this assignment.
***It should follow the guidelines that are located on the file. The rubric used to evaluate the brief is located on the Content page, also.
**There is a sample case on the Content page – please review this document and use it as a guide in formatting your case brief on the New Jersey case.
***Each brief should be double space typed and should be at least four pages in length. Provide citations in the text and a reference list for each brief. All briefs must use three outside sources for each case in addition to the textbook. Use APA format for citing your sources in text and in your reference list. Use the 12 point font with one-inch margins.
The briefs should use the following outline with subheadings for each of the nine points in the outline:
1. Complete citation. For example, San Antonio v. Rodriguez, 411 U.S. 1, 93 S.CT. 1278, 36 L.ED. 16.
2. Parties involved in the case. Explain who the individuals are who were the parties involved in the case. Who were the plaintiffs and who were the defendants?
3. The date and place where the case was tried. Research each case and explain where the case was tried in the trial court, appellate court, state supreme court and U.S. Supreme Court.
4. The facts of the case. Provide details on the important facts of each case.
5. Issues or legal questions raised in each case. Explain what the particular issue or legal questions that are addressed in the case.
6. The trial court’s, appellate court’s and Supreme Court’s decisions and rationale for each issue. Be certain to explain the decision from each court. Do not use only the U.S. Supreme Court ruling.
7. The educational implications of each case.
8. The student’s personal view and observations on the case; and
9. A list of three outside references used to research the case in addition to the textbook. Please use scholarly journals or databases.
What you get whenever you buy essay: Free essay help features:
Free plagiarism report for every paper you purchase. Since all our essays are written from scratch, we offer all our clients upon request a free plagiarism report as proof. Additionally, every client is entitled to Free Essay Outline and drafts for review and easy monitoring of the work progress, just in case corrections are needed, the writer can handle that without wasting the clients time.
Moreover, we have started a new service which is meant to benefit our customers and save their time ensuring no more missed deadlines, you can now request Free sameday essay delivery for all essays below 5 pages. Finally, Free Proofreading and formatting service is eligible to all as a way of ensuring all papers are typo free and instructions are fully adhered to, this is done by our professional team of editors and at no extra cost.
Guaranteed 25% Discount all orders:
Are you a new client? Essayhelp247.com offers you affordable writing services where starting with your first order, you get to enjoy a Lifetime 25% Discount and this only gets better with more orders that you purchase with us. Our prices start from as low as $10.
Other essay help services:
We write custom essays/reports, Research papers, Research proposals, Termpapers, Coursework assignments, Dissertations and dissertation chapters
How it works:
Buy essay and let our professionals handle the rest. You are able to monitor your order progress and also have direct communication wit the writers. All papers are quality assured and delivered timely