Write a 4 to 5-page paper which discusses organizational effectiveness as it relates to the following: • Recruitment, selection and retention • Organizational Development and Training • Performance Management For each topic, you are required to select three scholarly sources from 2014 – 2019 to support your work.
In developing your paper, consider the following:
• Which recruiting sources may be most effective and why?
• For the healthcare environment, what specific considerations should be taken account in the recruiting process?
• Or, what best practices exist in attracting qualified candidates?
• For the healthcare environment, what specific considerations should be taken into account in the selection process?
• What best practices exist for ensuring the selection and retention of qualified candidates?
• What type of job interviews may be most effective for selecting the right candidates?
• Best practices for maintaining morale and motivating staff.
• Best practices for improving productivity among staff.
• Using training and training modules to identify deficiencies and best practices for remedying them.
• Best practices for minimizing turnover
• Consider how the processes involved in an organization receiving Magnet Status or the Malcom Baldridge National Quality Award. How do these processes make the organization more effective?
• Best practices in performance management (e.g. employee engagement, ongoing feedback and coaching).
• In answering all of these questions, you must think about how each of these actions or best practices result in a more effective organization. In thinking about organizational effectiveness, the focus should be quality and efficiency.
Note: 4-5 sources will be acceptable. You may also use the textbook as a source