A. Create a multimedia presentation (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote) (suggested length of 15 slides) which presents a disaster recovery plan/enterprise continuity plan (DRP/ECP) by doing the following:
Note: The purpose of the presentation is to justify to administrators in the scenario the need to implement a disaster recovery and enterprise continuity plan for the organization.
1. Describe the roles of a DRP/ECP team.
a. Outline the type of training a typical DRP team will need.
2. Outline the six resilience layers that need to be integrated into the ECP.
a. Provide one example for each of the six resilience layers related to this enterprise.
3. Outline how the university should go about choosing outside expertise to assist with the development of a DRP.
a. Describe what the university will outsource to the outside experts.
b. Discuss the process of how the university will go about identifying the qualified outside experts and what service agreements you will put in place.
c. Describe the outside expert’s qualifications for what you are outsourcing.
4. Evaluate one best method for developing a DRP/ECP awareness campaign.
a. Evaluate one best method for implementing a DRP/ECP awareness campaign.
5. Develop presenter notes for each slide. Please submit any PowerPoint presenter notes in a separate file that is in document format (for example, MS Word). Identify which slide each set of notes apply.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Type of service: Academic power point presentation
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Subject: nursing presentation
Pages / words: 5 / 1400
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”2″]