Description Paper must consist of the following:
• Title page
• Introduction – significance of topic to patient care and nursing practice supported with evidence based data.
• Purpose – describe how research filled gap in nursing.
• Literature review – describes and analyzes research on the topic. Begin by describing which databases you searched, search terms used, and describe how you focus on 35 references and briefly summarize how their content form the foundation of the paper.
• Method – includes research design, procedures, evaluation methods. Describes and justifies the data gathering method used and how you analyzed the data.
• Discussion of findings – Outline any descriptive analysis such as reliability tests or factor analysis. Discuss results of tests. Tables/figures should be used to summarize all numeric information.
• Recommendations – What will you do with this information?
• Appendices as appropriate.
Page Count for paper:
Introduction & Purpose – 4 pages total
Literature Review – 10 pages total
Method – 4 pages total
Discussion of findings/Recommendations – 6 pages total
Conclusion – 2 pages total
The purpose section should discuss the purpose of this paper
Literature review – provide search strategy.
Provide a methodology
Provide summary of the results in the discussion
Proofread the paper thoroughly.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Pages / words: 5 / 1400
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”2″]