Guideline for the Final research Paper
The topic is “Plastic Pollution in Africa”
Here is the straightforward guideline for the evaluation and grading of your final paper:
* General impression based upon the choice of an interesting and well-focused topic — up to 20 points
* Title page Written clearly and including personal submission details, and most importantly a title that is focused and clear — up to 10 points
Clear and well written introduction that includes a well-structured and logical plan to introduce the topic and execute the defense of an argument concerning that topic. — up to 10 points
* Main body with a part where the topic is introduced in detail including the state of the academic research and the various opinions about it — up to 30 points
* Concluding part with a contribution of personal opinion and reflections. — up to 20 points
* Notes and bibliography about five resources with at least two “academic resources” which means (Peer-Reviewed) resources— up to 10 points.
a. Thesis-focused Research Project (40%). This reflective well written and structured paper must be of
about 3000-word, double spaced, with one-inch margins, using Times Roman 12pt font.
The purpose of this project on a topic of your choice which hopefully will accompany you through the course as guiding lights is to provide you a focal point and the opportunity for an in-depth knowledge on one of the issues that are at the core of the environmental debate. This process includes the formation of an educated opinion on the matter and consequently defend your view and argument using scientific and scholarly sources as well as demonstrate the ability to use vocabulary terms and theoretical concepts. It is strongly recommended to start with a clear introduction that will include a statement about your goal and the structure of the paper. At the core of your paper, please introduce the main argument/s in the form of pro and con, examine them through critical scrutiny and finally defend your view and conclusion on that matter in a conclusion paragraph or two.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Subject: business casestudy
Pages / words: 11/ 3000
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English