Victorian Literature, Art and Culture 2019-20
Assignment 2: Research Essay
Respond to the question below in an essay of 2500-3000 words.
How do texts you have considered on this course engage with issues of work and class, and/or social critique?
The chosen texts are the following:
1) Wuthering Heights by Brontë, Emily
2) North and South by Gaskell, Elizabeth
Recommended scholarly student editions for this essay: Black spine Penguin Classics or Oxford World Classics
For this Component you will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following:
1. A detailed and nuanced understanding of your chosen set texts in relation to the question set.
2. Your ability to construct a coherent and convincing argument in response to the question.
3. Evidence of significant research and reading on Victorian literature, art, and culture using appropriate scholarly books and articles.
4. Evidence of your sound grasp of spelling, grammar, and referencing appropriate to literature essays.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Pages / words: 5 / 1400
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”2″]