ASSIGNMENT 2: AUDIO VISUAL GROUP PROJECT
ASSESSMENT WEIGHTING: 40%
GRADUATE ATTRIBUTES ASSESSED:
The graduate attributes that this assignment will assess are:
- Literacies and Communication Skills
- Inquiry and Analytical Skills
- Personal and Professional Skills
- Discipline-specific Knowledge and Skills
For this assignment you can work by yourself or you can work in group of two.
Select a recurring motif/theme/concept – for example, cats, water, sustainability, red shoes, 3D avatars, CGI and 3D worlds.
Map the way your chosen motif/theme/concept is used in a selection of film, television, video texts.
Your audiovisual work can be presented in power-point.
Your presentation may take the form of an audiovisual essay such as these:
AV PROJECT REFLECTION
After your presentation you will need to upload to LMS/turnitin:
1. A brief report – ideally a précis or abstract – describing your project and your role in the project. You should also include a bibliography of consulted works.
2. If you have written a presentation that you read in class, upload the written component. You should also include a bibliography of consulted works.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-6 / 1600
Number of sources-3
Academic level-Junior (College 3rd year)
Language style-AU English