In this assessment you are to demonstrate the skills and ability required to analyse and interpret business vision, mission, values and objectives of a business plan and to evaluate its strengths and weaknesses.
1. Use your own company or Read the Case study
2. Prepare a business plan layout against the criteria for effective business plans, as described in your workbook or other reference materials.
3. (you can access https://www.bplans.com/sample_business_plans.php for more information)
4. Start working on the strengths and weaknesses of the business plan.
● Submit a draft of your business plan including analysing the strengths and weaknesses related to the case study.
● Each report should be properly formatted and logically structured.
● Identify relevant strengths and weaknesses of the plan, including discussion on the following areas:
○ Compare and contrast with textbook structure and layout.
○ Comment on quality and relevance of information.
○ Comment on the quality of information, i.e. did the business plan demonstrate adequate research on competition market conditions?
○ Comment on quantity of information – was there sufficient information to determine the likely success of the business in accordance with its performance measures?
○ Were the performance measures specific and realistic?
○ Was the document well set out, easily understood and pitched at an appropriate level for the reader?
● The business plan must include the following:
○ Table of contents
○ Executive summary include vision, mission and values
○ Description of the business (background)
○ Business products and services
○ Marketing activity – the market
○ Business operations:
– productivity and performance targets for key result areas (in consultation with key stakeholders)
– include financial and non-financial performance measures
– detail resource requirements, including human resources, capital equipment and other resources required to achieve business goals
○ Management and organisational structure
○ Financial background
– trading to date
○ Risks (risk analysis)
– include a section on how you will ensure skilled labour is available to implement the plan, such as a recruitment or training strategy
– include any permits or licences required
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Coursework
Pages / words-3 / 825
Academic level-GCSE / A Level
Language style-UK English