Produce a PowerPoint presentation with the challenges of Separation, Divorce, and Remarriage of Family Therapy (Chapter 15 of Yarhouse & Sells, see note below). Writer must include suggestions for how to work with clients in these special situations (Separation, Divorce, and Remarriage) The writer is expected to use material from at least 4 textbooks, and six peer-reviewed articles, and personal experience to make the presentation. There should be 8 slides in the presentation and should be well designed presentation fit for PhD level expect cohort conference as well as a fit for a dissertation deffence. Include a bibliography.
Please Note: The project is based on Chapter 15 of Yarhouse and Sells and hence all supporting materials should be focused around the subject of separation, divorce, and remarry. The file titled “YarhouseMarkASe_2008_Chapter15_FamilyTherapiesACompr”
1. Adams, J. E. (1986). Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage in the Bible. Phillipsburg, N.J. : Grand Rapids, Mich: Zondervan.
2. Instone-Brewer, D. (2002). Divorce and Remarriage in the Bible: The Social and Literary Context. Grand Rapids, Mich: Eerdmans.
3. Instone-Brewer, D. (2006). Divorce and Remarriage in the Church: Biblical Solutions for Pastoral Realities (2007 or Later Printing edition). Downers Grove, Ill: IVP Books.
4. J, K. A., & Jones, D. W. (2010). God, Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation (2 edition). Wheaton, Ill: Crossway Books.
5. Shelly, R. (2011). Divorce & Remarriage: A Redemptive Theology. Abilene, Tex.: Leafwood Publishers.
6. Zondervan, Wenham, G. J., Heth, W. A., & Keener, C. S. (2006). Remarriage after Divorce in Today’s Church: 3 Views (M. L. Strauss, Ed.). Grand Rapids, Mich: Zondervan.