Final Paper Guidelines
Your final paper for this module will be a reflection paper based on your weekly readings in The Leadership Challenge and exercises completed in The Leadership Challenge Workbook. Choose a project, challenge, or activity that you have encountered recently or in the past (or even anticipate in the future).
This could be in a personal or professional role (work, church, volunteer, family, community). Reflect on your leadership style and practices through the lens of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership. Utilize your completed exercises in The Leadership Challenge Workbook over these past few weeks.
The paper should include the following:
• Details about your project/problem – what happened, what needed to happen
• Your role and/or others’ roles
• Leadership practices exhibited and/or developed by you and/or others
• What did you learn? How do you want to grow as a leader from this experience?
• 3-4 pages in length, double-spaced, APA format
• In-text citations and works cited page for any quoted sources
• Well organized with an introduction and conclusion
• No spelling or grammatical errors