Your job is to analyze all of the reports and business scenario information for possible opportunities for growth. Start your report by including all of your findings from the following:
1. The findings from your Excel file and analysis you completed in week 1
2. The Queries you generated in the Midterm and the reports you generated in Week 5
3. The data you analyze in the Statewide Landscape Design Business Scenario
Once you have absorbed what you can learn from the three data sources above, then draw conclusions regarding what you see in the reports regarding areas of weakness along with areas of potential for improvement in profitability, improving referrals, creating more repeat business, expanding business in weak cities (you may need a new query and report for this). Finally, make recommendations for new strategies as to how the company may turn around the poor performance in 2014, 2015, and 2016 during the 2017 fiscal year.
Your submission this week will be one Word report that contains two parts. The first part of your report constitutes your narrative explanation of the business and your recommendations for improvement. The second part will include two tables of data for which there are blank tables created for you to use in the
“Statewide Landscape Design Business Scenario Week 7” file.
The first section, the narrative, shall be between 3 and 5 pages (double spaced) in Microsoft Word (excluding title page, references, and tables). The narrative portion of your report should include the following elements:
1. Professionally written narrative
2. Complete the tables in the attachment and include these at the end of the report
3. Include one or more additional tables built from the data in the Access reports (build these in Word)
4. Include one or more graphs or charts that provide visual representations of the data summaries
5. The narrative section of your report should have the following organization:
o Title Page with a title, company name, and author’s name
o A subsection labeled “Data Analysis” – This includes key summaries of the data (here is a good place to use one or more tables, charts, and graphs
o A subsection labeled “Findings” – This section explains your findings from the data (these are what you “see” in the data regarding the business in 2016 when you look at the 5 reports. This section should also include some of your connection between the business climate and the data in the reports)
o A subsection labeled “Conclusions” – This section includes what conclusions you draw from both the data and the business scenario (above)
o A subsection labeled “Recommendations” – This section includes your recommendations for refocusing the business to begin growing again in 2017.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Research Paper
Pages / words-3 / 825
Number of sources-0
Academic level-Junior (College 3rd year)
Language style-US English