Critical analysis of a project management article
Please choose ONE of the following articles upon which to base your critique:
Paper 1:Davis, K. (2017). An empirical investigation into different stakeholder groups perceptionof project success.International Journal of Project Management, 35 (4), 604–617.
Paper 2: Laufer, A., Hoffman, E. J., Russell, J. S., & Cameron, W. S. (2015). What successfulproject managers do. MIT Sloan Management Review, 56(3), 43-51.
Students are required to:
- Summarise (around 500 words) the key elements of the article.
- Then, critically analyse those elements, utilising other sources and views (e.g. journal articles) to provide an evaluation and critique (around 2000 words)
- Clear, concise and meaningful summary of the key points in the article.
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the article.
- Conduct critical analysis and show evidence of extensive research you have undertaken to position the article within the broader project management literature. For example; are alternative interpretations available? Has the work been developed by other authors?
- Appropriately structured report.
- Clarity of written expression.
See week 2 lecture slides for background information and samples from previous students.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-9 / 2475
Number of sources-13
Language style-US English