Your slideshow should include:
• A complete biography of the composer
• Three contrasting pieces by the composer. These should be of different genres (vocal, instrumental, solo, orchestra, etc). Along with the recording itself, please include the following about each piece:
o Date it was composed
o Date it premiered, and who performed it
o Why you chose this piece
o Audience reaction and/or critic’s reviews of the piece
o Program or other information that the composer wrote about the piece.
• Influences: Who was this composer influenced by? Did your composer ever meet the people who influenced her or him?
• What other composers or performers has this composer influenced?
• What did you learn? Did anything surprise you when learning about this composer, or other composers that influenced him or her?
• Be sure to include the links for all of the pieces, or embed the youtube or other videos into the presentation
• Feel free to include photos or any other artwork you feel will enhance your presentation!
Be Creative and be sure you include all of the required information in your slides. Your slideshow must include music (either links or embedded music or videos) of your composer. Thank you
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Power Point Presentation
Number of sources: 5
Academic level: Sophomore(college 2nd year)
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English