Assignment needs to be 4000 words MAX.
Full use of OSCOLA referencing.
Case laws used throughout
conclusion is a must
You will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Evidence of legal research and wider reading
2. Use of your legal research to support your statements of law, assertions
3. Identification and analysis of the relevant issues
4. Application of the issues and research to the assessment question(s)
5. Adopting a logical structure
6. Evidence of critical evaluation
7. Spelling, punctuation and grammar
“The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) led to the creation of
two legally binding international, multilateral treaties: the International
Covenant of Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) 1966 and the International
Covenant of Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) 1966.”
Critically discuss the attempt by the Committee (CESCR) responsible
for monitoring compliance with the ICESCR to address the difficulties
associated with implementing economic, social and cultural rights.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-14 / 3850
Number of sources-21
Language style-UK English