Introducing Family MUAC in COVID-19 response in improving early detection, referral and prevention of Malnutrition in Malakal county, Upper Nile State, South Sudan.
You are required to submit , presents a study protocol for a research project including rationale, study objectives, design, methodology, ethical considerations and dissemination of results in a given health related area.
Imagine you are presenting your study protocol for a committee that is giving funding for research. As such, you should aim in writing the present assignment in a report style format, with the following subheadings: research question, rationale, study objectives, study design, methodology, ethical considerations, and dissemination of results.
You work will need to include the following points:
1. Write a PICO research question in an area that is under-researched or that has not been investigated by previous research in that area
2. Give a short, concise rationale for the research question
3. State the study objectives. These should be SMART
4. Explain clearly and logically the study design (who/when/where/how/what)
5. Explain clearly and logically the study methodology. This should include how data will be collected, what will be measured and how
6. Outline key ethical considerations in your study and what you will do to ensure safety
7. Give suggestions for how you will disseminate any findings and say who these will be disseminated to.
8. The submitted work should follow appropriate academic conventions i.e. spelling/grammar/referencing
Learning Outcomes to be assessed:
• Critically evaluate research findings in a specific area of public health practice
• Explore the dissemination strategies & techniques for reaching different audiences
• Design an original, evidence based, accurate and ethically appropriate research study protocol.
• An excellent attempt, with clear application of literature and scholarly work, demonstrating significant analysis and evaluation.
Type of service-Dissertation services
Type of assignment-Dissertation
Pages / words-11 / 3025
Number of sources-12
Language style-UK English