Write a 500-600 word critique of the article. This is a critical analysis and you should express your own interpretations and views on the text with clear logical development, using examples from the original to make your points.
Some guiding questions to help you plan the essay:
1. How persuasive is the author?
2. What evidence does the author rely on most, and why?
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the central argument?
4. What assumptions, biases, or concerns shape the author’s argument?
5. What questions are you left with after reading the article? Are there other points or evidence that you think the author should have included?
6. Does the author make you think of the issues he/she raises in new ways?