A Company has some security policies established (See Appendix at end of Case Study). However, there
have been some incidents that have created doubt about the effectiveness of the protections offered by the
current policies. For example, an employee’s laptop computer was recently stolen at the airport while the
employee was traveling on company business. Management has asked you to analyze the company systems
and update the policies as necessary so the company is protected from potential threats from both external
parties and internal users of the company technology.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no
more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from
sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used
as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that
will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric
aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
TASK OVERVIEW SUBMISSIONS EVALUATION REPORT
- Discuss two potential unethical uses of the company technology and/or data by internal users.
- Discuss two potential unethical uses of the company technology and/or data by external parties.
B. Evaluate the effectiveness of A Company’s security policies (see the attached “A Data Security
Policy,” “A Employer Security Policy,” and “A Accounting Security Policy”) in regard to security
- Discuss two potential security threats to the company technology and/or data from internal users.
- Discuss two potential security threats to the company technology and/or data from external parties.
C. Create updated company policies that outline expectations related to use of company technologies by
internal users and issues with external parties.
- Explain how your changes would mitigate the unethical uses discussed in parts A1 and A2.
- Explain how your changes would mitigate the security threats discussed in parts B1 and B2.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! -_. * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 M
Type of service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Subject: IT & Technology
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: Graduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English