A. Write a narrative essay (suggested length of 750–1,000 words). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to one of the given topics.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement.
4. Use narration and description to provide detailed information about the topic.
5. Explain the significance of the narrative details.
6. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.