1. Introduction/Thesis (My thesis statement (can still be changed but may look something like) Poverty is understood differently in different countries; for some people, it is having nothing to eat, while for others, it is an inability to buy the second car.)
2. Understand different types of poverty, and how it can affect a nation.
3. What are the main issues concerning Poverty?
4. Explain how key world politics terms and concepts relate to poverty (Nationalism, International Organizations)
5. What are the main strengths and weaknesses of each side of the debate around poverty?
6. Propose recommendations about what should be done concerning poverty