Research Critique Guidelines – Part I
Use this document to organize your essay. Successful completion of this assignment requires that you provide a rationale, include examples, and reference content from the studies in your responses.
Background of Study
- Summary of studies. Include problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research question.
How do these two articles support the nurse practice issue you chose?
- Discuss how these two articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
- Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
Method of Study:
- State the methods of the two articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
- Consider the methods you identified in your chosen articles and state one benefit and one limitation of each method.
Results of Study
- Summarize the key findings of each study in one or two comprehensive paragraphs.
- What are the implications of the two studies in nursing practice?
- Discuss two ethical consideration in conducting research.
- Describe how the researchers in the two articles you choose took these ethical considerations into account while performing their research.
Type of service: Academic paper service
Type of assignment: Essay
Number of sources: 4
Academic level: High School
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English