write a paper comparing the Shi’ite faction of Islam to the Sunni faction. In your comparison, you will focus on why the two groups split, their claims to legitimacy, and major differences and similarities that exist between them. You will also mention where the two groups hold dominance in the modern world and why they are in such violent opposition to one another. Remember that you are to cover all these areas in your paper.
Here are the specific guidelines you are to follow: 1. Your paper should be between 3-4 pages. As three pages is the minimum, that needs to be three FULL pages. Anything less than three full pages will be considered below minimum and points will be deducted.
2. Your paper should be formatted using APA style. Please make sure you familiarize yourself with that style. Your course page has resources to help you with questions you may have about APA style.
3. You are to cite the information in your paper with the appropriate APA in-text citations.
4. You are to use ONLY SOURCES from the GMC Databases.
5. You must use a minimum of three sources from the GMC Databases and you are to provide a Works Cited page at the end of your paper.
6. You adhere to all rules of academic honesty which includes citing information, quoting appropriately, and paraphrasing.
7. Your paper should be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12 font.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Pages / words: 4 / 1100
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”2″]