Description of Assignment:
Using your analytical skills, and Hamlet and / or Looking for Alaska, you will write an expertly crafted essay of three to six pages, where you explore one of the topics below.
1. What is the most important question human-beings can answer?
2. What is the best way to find one’s Great Perhaps?
3. What is the best way to respond to the entropy, the fact that all things fall apart?
4. What is the best way to know one’s self fully?
5. What is the best way to fully live life (rather than act in the play of life)?
6. What is the best way to respond to losing one’s societal power?
Your Specific Tasks:
• Your essay should be a minimum of three pages and a maximum of six pages.
• Your essay must quote John Green’s Looking for Alaska, Shakespeare’s Hamlet, or both.
• Your essay must use proper MLA citations.
• Your essay must be in response to one specific topic on this sheet and must answer the question posed by this topic fully.
• Your essay should be in 12-point Times New Roman, and it should be double-spaced